It is the world’s largest gathering of service management professionals who use enterprise cloud to change the way people work. The event presents opportunities to network with thousands of service management professionals, luminaries, and thought leaders from around the world.
As a ‘Silver’ sponsor of ‘Knowledge 16,’ Infosys will be present at booth #1006. It is a premier event in the IT service management space and is also ServiceNow’s flagship event. With close to 10,000 attendees, who form a good mix of IT and business decision makers, it’s an event which presents high potential for great client interactions.
Learn more about ‘Knowledge 16’ by clicking here
Infosys @ Knowledge16
Infosys provides consulting, implementation, system integration, and managed services in IT service management (ITSM), IT operations management (ITOM), IT business management (ITBM), and rapid application development for ServiceNow.
At Booth #1006 we’ll showcase our IT Service Management Solution offerings powered by ServiceNow:
ESM Café Solution
- Built on ITIL best practices and ServiceNow platform, the solution has ready to deploy work packages for ITSM applications
- The preconfigured requirements, processes, codes, workflows can be rolled out with minimum changes, resulting in faster implementations, reduced cost and increased efficiency & standardization
- Infosys Persona based “ServiceNow Portal” delivers excellent end user experience with intuitive, functional, and easy to navigate UI design
- Caters needs of different user types (End User, ITIL User, Approver, Admin etc.)
Service Analytics Dashboard
- Custom dashboard, trend and control charts for CXO level executives, helping in crucial decision making
- Pre-configured and customizable dashboards, helping IT to detect overall health of IT operations
- Solution provides ITIL aligned “Ready to Deploy” Processes, Procedures, Roles, Metrics, KPI etc.
- “ITSM Maturity Assessment Solution”, helps in assessing the ITSM maturity against Industry Benchmarks
- Service Integration solution and managing SLAs across multiple vendors
- Track performance of each vendor, overall and at an individual level
IT Asset Refresh Solution
- Provides options to manage different types of assets with various attributes
- Replace old, out of warranty assets. Save on compliance productivity, efficiency and software license cost
Meet our ‘Experts’ at Knowledge16
Arvind RamanGlobal Head - IT Service Management at Infosys
Possesses diverse experience in Design and Implementation of large IT Service Management & Infrastructure Transformation programs. An expert in Strategy definition and execution, Practice Management, Talent Management, Thought Leadership, Innovation etc. Arvind is a winner of the International IT Service Management Leadership award, has an IP for Green IT framework and an official reviewer of the ITIL V3 and ITIL V3 2011 updates.
Ashish SethiPrincipal Consultant - Service Experience Transformation at Infosys
As a Principal Consultant for Service Experience Transformation at Infosys, Ashish has 14 years of experience as ITSM consultant with around 12 years in managing IT Service Management Transformation programs with focus on Cross Functional Services. Led ServiceNow implementation at global clients with focus on ITSM processes and Self-Service portal.